In-Game Gamemodes, Release Dates & More!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Dylan, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Dylan

Staff Member CEO Member
    Expand Collapse

IGN:
    toxic13d
    Discord:
    toxic13d#1443
    Hello everyone!

Here at the Minedroid Network, our Developers (that's mostly @Embrasure and me) have been working really hard to ensure that we have fully functional gamemodes working by our pre-release (beta) phase. I have been asked a few queries over the past week and I feel that I need to address every single one of them.

Minedroid Network will be releasing on January 1st 2020, we have decided to go with this date as it is a start of a brand new decade and we feel that we can accomplish big goals. Even though this may sound quite a fair time away, we will be hosting a Beta phase which will be a pre-release of what you will expect to see on our actual release. Our plans are to have a pre-release running by the middle of November. We will be finalising dates closer to the time.

In our previous phase of Minedroid, we took a different approach as to what gamemodes we were going to release (Unfortunately things didn't quite work out as we intended them to). We will be launching a Skywars gamemode, as well as a Survival-type gamemode. After our release of our 2 gamemodes, we will be working towards a custom and unique minigame which cannot be revealed at this moment in time. However, I can assure you that it will be very fun and may, not definitely, involve boats.

At the end of the month we will be looking at releasing some sneak previews of some of our gamemodes, so you can get a real insight of how our network is going to be like. On the 18th October 2019 we will be releasing our Official Discord Server. At the moment Minedroid Updates is our current discord whilst we prepare for our official discord to be launched.

If you have any questions regarding to the network, please comment them on this thread or send me a message directly as I will be more than happy to answer them alongside my Management team.

Kind Regards,
    ~ Dylan | CEO

idfkaname and straggly like this.