An update on our situation. 23.12.2019

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Embrasure, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Embrasure

Development Operations Manager
    Staff Member Manager Developer Member
    Expand Collapse

Hi all,

As many of you already know, we have recently faced some security issues within the Minedroid Network. Due to this, many parts of the core and our two-factor authentication system for staff members are being recoded to ensure the best and safest experience for all Minedroid users.

Minedroid is open to the public
    after experiencing problems last month. We had to whitelist the server whilst we took care of some damage and issues created during the time these security issues were uncovered. Our Hub and Skywars servers are online and open, however we are still working to get Survival back online.

In the meantime, if anybody has any suggestions regarding gamemodes or features that we should implement when we release fully in January 2020, please reply to this thread, as we're always open to suggestions from the community!

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me on Discord (@Embrasure#6326) or on the forums. Myself and the staff team are very excited to release in January with a secure, enjoyable and positive network!

As a side note, I'd just like to emphasise that Developer Applications are still open. Even if you don't fit all of the requirements, you may still get accepted! We're always willing to help people learn.

Many thanks,
    Embrasure